Tuesday, August 16, 2011

For 8/10/11

Today was different. I wasn't feeling good when I woke up at three in the morning running to the bathroom in a continuous fashion so, I decided to go to work in the afternoon. At about 9 o clock when I was fine and settled my mom thought it would be a great time for me to go to school instead of just resting. Because in her mind you can relax after missing half a night of sleep (Two and a half hours spent in bed total) by being in a calc class.

     Went from school straight to work (without lunch or breakfast). Found out that I didn't sign up for free lunch (and i did), so I just finished the Mars project, did a few blog posts and started work on updating my wiki. Planing to upload all for my wiki updates at one time. Well I feel miserable and hungry so I'm just going to go home and eat. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment